17" RECOIL Intel® Core™ i9 24 core - NVIDIA GeFORCE RTX 4090 - 64GB RAM - 2x4TB SAMSUNG 990 PRO M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 - Cooling system Liquid Series PCS.

frapez

Machine so fast it boots the operating system faster than a high-end smartphone. The cooling system is well-optimized and adjustable according to desired performance; I also purchased additional liquid cooling, but I realize it's only necessary for extreme gaming. The "Stationary Mode" function of the Control Center is interesting as it prevents battery stress from continuous and unnecessary recharges when connected to AC power. Moreover, the Office Mode and Turbo Mode allow for adapting the machine to any need, modulating power consumption whether in high-performance gaming sessions or in office work. Considering it costs half the price of a well-known consumer laptop, with the technical requirements I've chosen and how it manages them, I would say it's truly cost-effective.
Recoil 17 side complete.jpg
Recoil 17 side 1.jpg
Recoil 17 front.jpg
Recoil 17 retro.jpg

MiSJAH2

I have the same machine (I swapped to some 6400 RAM) and it's a beast.

Are your 990 in RAID? If so could you drop an image of your settings for me to copy?

Thanks.

frapez

I have the same machine (I swapped to some 6400 RAM) and it's a beast.

Are your 990 in RAID? If so could you drop an image of your settings for me to copy?

Thanks.

Hi, the 990s are not in raid, two separate SSDs, one as massive storage