Yamikotai

Expert
Looks nice!

I'm really interested though, what's that mouse/desk pad you have? It looks great! I really want one :p

Sidmouth

Silver Level Poster
The soundcard looks like a tight squeeze between the cooler and the 1st GTX 670.

Do you think a network card will be ok in the same space as I've ordered the same cooler?

Sidmouth

Silver Level Poster
I've ordered the 'lx' version of the z77 boards as I wasn't going to be using sli. In terms of the wireless card I ordered the 'wireless 802.11n PCI -e' the £16 version. I imagine that was the one you had in mind?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I want your case....

anyway, dude you should get another two screens! you could easily fit 3 on ya desk.

Corfate

Author Level
It's so neat and tidy, mines a tip haha. (My desk, my case is nice and tidy) ;)

I want another 670 to make my rig finally complete, but i don't even use the one i have now to it's full potential :(

stebro297

Bronze Level Poster
Hi, random question i know, do you have any idea of what the weight of the whole system was when it was delivered , was it on the delviery docs etc?

The reason i ask is once mine is delivered in the UK i need to ship it to Europe and am trying to work out the dimensions of the package and a weight estimate in advance. I can't wait to get it and hope mine looks as awesome as yours!

AWESOME pics :))

steaky360

they are two different types of keyboards, one uses a expensive cherry mx blue mechanical key switches and the other standard molex keys. so one expensive high end, one cheaper mid range.

Black widow all the way. The click click click is sooooo addictive!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I like this one from coolermaster, but I like the blue clicky keys and they dont make it with them :(

cm-storm-trigger-mechanical-keyboard.jpg

Tiberias what keys has yours got? and how are they?

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
cheers dude,

I want the blue keys, i like the clicky and tactile bump. But I dont wanna spend 130 on the blackwidow ultimate. I would get the trigger, but no blue keys :(