DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
nrEtWSc.jpg

+Rep though for the grand job you did tom! :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Very nice mate! Case is sweet and you've done a cracking job managing the mess behind the mobo tray :) - that's all that counts really :) Out of sight, out of mind!

Now... Build Log maybe? :)

Sorry mate, I totally forgot....I was so excited I just built it!

nrEtWSc.jpg

+Rep though for the grand job you did tom! :)

hahah nice pic... Did that take you long on paint? Yeah the sniper case is/was class, I've still got it but im not quite sure what to do with it. :(

sted

Rising Star
Do what any other person would do! Build a home museum (much like in Tomb Raider 3 in the Croft Manor) but instead of filling it with pointless artifacts and other silly things, put old computer parts on display, which deserve it. :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hahah lol, nice shed.

thanks for the rep guys :)

hope that loadsa guys see the light and go for this case... :D

sted

Rising Star
Hm. Maybe I should change "Do what any other person would do!" replacing it with "Do what everyone Should do!"

Toxophilix

Bright Spark
Great pictures.

I'm really enjoying this case myself. It feels very well constructed, has acres of room and is fantastic value for the price, imo. I'd recommend it to anyone who has room for it, and if you don't have room, heck, just throw away your other possessions and make room.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
thanks for the rep and the messages guys, :)

My replacement NZXT Hue should be here today, But i think DPD have chinned of the delivery because of a tad snow. Once its here I will get you some more pics :)

edit, Just as i say that, time 1258 DPD delivered.... maybe i should have a more positive view on couriers....

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
edit, Just as i say that, time 1258 DPD delivered.... maybe i should have a more positive view on couriers....

Yeh you should you big bully...poor DPD man, out there in the snow and ice just to deliver your frivolous luxuries! :D

sted

Rising Star
It's fine to be pessimistic, Tom. Dontcha worry child (see heavens got a plan for you?) it's perfectly okay.