2 issues

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
damn just got blue screened again!

ok it said something like this ..IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

and the error code was along the lines of 0x00000A

steveuk87

Super Star
if you got a digital camera try taking a picture of the screen and then upload it here.. tech guys will be able to help better :)

Steve

steveuk87

Super Star
ok.. gutted. umm try and run those checks.. might be a corrupt driver installation, or could just be the hardware screwing up..

Steve

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
im gona eat some breakfast and come back :/ can i just re=install my OS or will i still have the problem

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Breakfast at 1pm? Lucky for some :)

0x00000A errors are usually memory related, either GPU or RAM. As PaulH has arranged a new GPU for you, hopefully this will fix the issue. If not we're always here to help.

steveuk87

Super Star
Breakfast at 1pm? Lucky for some :)

0x00000A errors are usually memory related, either GPU or RAM. As PaulH has arranged a new GPU for you, hopefully this will fix the issue. If not we're always here to help.

Yeah i assumed this was the case as i received similar BSOD's and thought it was a problem with my RAM/MOBO :)

im gona eat some breakfast and come back :/ can i just re=install my OS or will i still have the problem

Reinstallign might solve it for awhile but if its a hardware issue then no it wont :( sorry

Steve

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
If the computer is crashing continuously there are a few temporary solutions you could try:

1. Removing some of the memory modules (you have 4 installed).
2. Installing some older VGA drivers or un-installing the VGA drivers.

We will dispatch the new card to you on Monday so you should be back up and running on Tuesday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
alright i'll tell you how it goes :p i havent had the blue screen for like 10 minutes so i think i'll just continue untill i do ^^

and ok thanks PCS these things happen so i dont mind as long as its all good with the new gpu then i can finally enjoy this beast of a computer without it turning off :p

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
steve i ran the tests and it says i do have a hardware failure and to contact the manufacturer for more details :/

Last edited:

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
wow i have so many problems :( okay latest news... i downloaded a tool to check my drivers and apparently i have 21 out of date or corrupt drivers.

you have to buy the program for it to update your drivers but it costs 20 quid :/ does anyone have something that does it for free?

Zeplini

wow i have so many problems :( okay latest news... i downloaded a tool to check my drivers and apparently i have 21 out of date or corrupt drivers.

you have to buy the program for it to update your drivers but it costs 20 quid :/ does anyone have something that does it for free?

DONT buy or use that program and un-install it asap, more often than not these are just trash/ spyware programs to swindle money out of you, all you as a customer need to do is download the latest graphics driver when they are released, windows update will pretty much cover everything else.

Gorman

Author Level

As zeplini said.

You had me worried there!

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
i put my gpu back in because blue screening every 5 seconds is worse than getitng the lines every few hours... reinstalled all the drivers and i dont seem to be having any problems.

if i go through 24 hours fine i mite not need that new gpu

Gorman

Author Level
ok bud, one more thing please goto start menu and type windows memory diagnostic and run it please. Let me know if it finds anything.