20 or 30 little black and white things........

SaulElijah

So there was this bloke, driving along in his car, when up ahead in the road he see’s what looks like 20 or 30 black and white things. He get’s closer, pulls up. And sure enough, it’s 20 or 30 penguins just in the middle of the road. He thinks to himself, well I can’t just leave the little fella’s here, they’ll get run over. So he bundles them into the back of his car, then goes to get petrol.

He goes into the petrol station to pay for his petrol and the man at the counter says, excuse me mate, but is that 20 or 30 penguins you’ve got in the back of your car? The bloke says yes. So the man at the counter say’s well I’d take them to the zoo then! The bloke agrees and pay’s and goes off.

Next week, he goes back to the same petrol station. He still has the 20 or 30 penguins in the back of his car, only this time they are all wearing little, tiny sunglasses.

He goes to pay for his petrol, and it’s the same man at the counter, who says, I thought I told you to take them to the zoo!

The man say’s, yes, I did, that was last week. We are going to the beach today!!!!!