2021 upcoming gaming releases

• Thread starter Deleted member 41971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41971

what 2021 upcoming gaming releases is everyone looking forward to playing? below is an interesting guide to up coming games that are scheduled for release unless there are any delays,

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
what 2021 upcoming gaming releases is everyone looking forward to playing? below is an interesting guide to up coming games that are scheduled for release unless there are any delays,

For me, the ONLY game I'm waiting on is Final Fantasy VII remake for PC....

I think the playstation year exclusive runs out in April, and fully expect them to announce a PC port around then.... I NEED IT!!!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
For me, the ONLY game I'm waiting on is Final Fantasy VII remake for PC....

I think the playstation year exclusive runs out in April, and fully expect them to announce a PC port around then.... I NEED IT!!!
I am 100% with you there. I’m in a bit of a gaming slump at the moment and nothing seems to be able to tempt me. FFVII would definitely get me sat back in front of the monitor 👍

KippleKat

Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to playing FFVII for sure. Also keen to try the next Resident Evil game in the summer. I mostly have been playing Elder Scrolls Online for the past 8 years and that won't change 😂
Just waiting for Baldurs Gate 3 now to be out of development 😬

57vi9l.jpg

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I was looking forward to the new Hogwarts Legacy game coming out this year but it's been postponed to 2022... </3
Same to be honest. The teaser trailer at the Sony event looks like it could be a really enjoyable game. I guess they saw what happened with Cyberpunk being rushed and decided they didn't want to risk that with their own game.

D

Deleted member 41971

Same to be honest. The teaser trailer at the Sony event looks like it could be a really enjoyable game. I guess they saw what happened with Cyberpunk being rushed and decided they didn't want to risk that with their own game.

sounds delightful, agent cooper will be behind the sofa again

Some attacks result in decapitation and/or dismemberment of enemies, often accompanied by large splatters of blood; some areas depict large bloodstains and entrails within the environment," reads an explicit portion of the listing from the ESRB's official website. "Cutscenes can depict additional acts of intense violence and gore: a character's heart ripped out of their chest; a person chopped through the shoulder by a machete; a character impaled through the chest by a giant weapon; a person repeatedly shot.

sounds delightful, agent cooper will be behind the sofa again

Some attacks result in decapitation and/or dismemberment of enemies, often accompanied by large splatters of blood; some areas depict large bloodstains and entrails within the environment," reads an explicit portion of the listing from the ESRB's official website. "Cutscenes can depict additional acts of intense violence and gore: a character's heart ripped out of their chest; a person chopped through the shoulder by a machete; a character impaled through the chest by a giant weapon; a person repeatedly shot.
Aslong as the entrails are properly cable tied im sure coops will be fine ;) im going to play through resident evil 7 tommorow and through the week in preparation for village friday :) working bank holiday monday tho so village will be my reward for a bank holiday and covid jab !!! Still need to complete metro exodus and jedi fallen order !

D

Deleted member 41971

Aslong as the entrails are properly cable tied im sure coops will be fine ;) im going to play through resident evil 7 tommorow and through the week in preparation for village friday :) working bank holiday monday tho so village will be my reward for a bank holiday and covid jab !!! Still need to complete metro exodus and jedi fallen order !

and after the body is dismembered, put some rgb in the eyes, cooper will be happy