27" VanGuard II All in one for video editing.

stearman65

Bronze Level Poster
Does anyone have the spec's of the panel, there isn't much on the configuration section. In particular, the refresh rate?

stearman65

Bronze Level Poster
Yes I appreciate that & I've cut down my requirement in that aspect. It's the refresh rate I'd like to know. I removed the monitor selection from my original video editing PC quote as I wasn't happy with what PCS was suggesting. That's why I thought I'd look at an all in one. I've looked at other manufacturers versions & they are way over my budget. I'd like to buy the monitor from PCS but couldn't find one below 5 Ms.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Ah, right. The refresh rate is 60hz. The 'ms' is response time.

You'd need to ask PCS directly for what the response time is on their AIOs.

The Vanguard chassis is a Hailan 700 though googling that might not get you many helpful results depending on whether you speak Chinese (I don't)

I am honestly thinking your best bet would be to upgrade your existing PC, and if you wish also buy a new monitor.

stearman65

Bronze Level Poster
Typo I should have said response. My existing PCS desk top is six years old & on W7 proff', I want to move to W10 proff' & a larger screen, 24" Benq at present to 27 with integrated speakers.. An all in 1 would give me more room.