300 Rise of an Empire!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I dunno about you guys, but this looks bawlin!

[video=youtube;G3Rzy7YqUVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G3Rzy7YqUVU[/video]

KaneMac

Enthusiast
Soon as I heard about this movie being in the making I have been buzzing for it. I am VERY VERY fussy about non authentic or inaccurate historical movies, but some I don't mind at all (e.g. The last samurai, authentic butt in no way accurate). This looks like it will be more interesting than 300 as its a bigger setting etc. Really cannot wait to see this. As a kid l loved nothing more but ancient history and mythology, and this has both!! which is why I won't judge it for any inaccuracies lol. +1 for the trailer, not seen that one, thanks man!!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
One thing is for sure, no one making 300 or this'un ever tried to make it accurate :)

Does look like a good romp. I was late to the 300 scene (first time I saw it was on PSP...yeh, really). Love me some Mrs Leo, so that's a plus to start with.

Agreed that the scale should help. If nothing else it will set it apart from the first one. Here's hoping it is good :)