3070ti wait times

LukUnd

Afternoon all, today is my 22nd build day and despite numerous reassurances from the live chat team I had en email this morning essentially pushing back my order to the 7th of October earliest.

whilst the extended wait is frustrating, it’s understandable in the context of the global situation, however the live chat team assured me twice that stock had come in last Wednesday and assured my three times that it would enter building this week.

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
Afternoon all, today is my 22nd build day and despite numerous reassurances from the live chat team I had en email this morning essentially pushing back my order to the 7th of October earliest.

whilst the extended wait is frustrating, it’s understandable in the context of the global situation, however the live chat team assured me twice that stock had come in last Wednesday and assured my three times that it would enter building this week.

Did they give you any reason like component X is out of stock or just 'it's delayed because it's delayed?' Also, which GPU did you order?

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark

I wouldn't put too much stock (no pun intended) in what they have said. Going from my own experience last week, was told on Monday that build would start this week (I was WD 22 last Monday) and it ended up going into Build last Tuesday and was shipped on Friday.

LukUnd

Did they give you any reason like component X is out of stock or just 'it's delayed because it's delayed?' Also, which GPU did you order?
Yeah, the email states it’s due to a lack of stock for 3070tis which I’m not complaining about I understand the difficulties in obtaining these GPUs. however I’m frustrated that the live chat team lied to me on two or three different occasions, it seems no one really knows what’s going on if I’m honest.

LukUnd

I wouldn't put too much stock (no pun intended) in what they have said. Going from my own experience last week, was told on Monday that build would start this week (I was WD 22 last Monday) and it ended up going into Build last Tuesday and was shipped on Friday.
hopefully you’re right and they’ve got this wrong🤞🏻

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
Yeah, the email states it’s due to a lack of stock for 3070tis which I’m not complaining about I understand the difficulties in obtaining these GPUs. however I’m frustrated that the live chat team lied to me on two or three different occasions, it seems no one really knows what’s going on if I’m honest.

Today is my 20 WD. I've also ordered 3070 ti build and I was told last week that they currently have enough stock to cover orders already placed. I didn't receive any email regarding the delay yet. I've spoken to their agents on 3 separate occasions and I was told they receive shipments every 2 weeks, then 2nd agent said that stock doesn't come on regular basis then 3rd time I was told stock is delivered weekly. So annoying and confusing🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:

LukUnd

Today is my 20 WD. I've also ordered 3070 ti build and I was told last week that they currently have enough stock to cover orders already placed. I didn't receive any email regarding the delay yet.
I was the told the same last week, I emailed yesterday just to check everything was on track and I got the response this morning essentially saying they don’t have any stock. It could be a case of they genuinely have no idea what’s going on, let’s hope that they’re wrong 🤞🏻

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
Which GPU did you order? Was it 3070 or 3060?

LukUnd

Just a quick update; I just gave them a call for further clarification & whilst they did receive stock on the 22nd it was a small batch that didn’t cover enough orders (they never know how much stock they’re getting until it arrives).
He said I was originally due to enter building on Friday, but obviously that’s now been pushed back although he says I’m 85th in the queue and expects my build to be pretty fast once they get stock back in.

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
Just a quick update; I just gave them a call for further clarification & whilst they did receive stock on the 22nd it was a small batch that didn’t cover enough orders (they never know how much stock they’re getting until it arrives).
He said I was originally due to enter building on Friday, but obviously that’s now been pushed back although he says I’m 85th in the queue and expects my build to be pretty fast once they get stock back in.
I see, let us know if anything changes