3070ti wait times

Samiplops

It’s here!

23 working days overall. Went faster than I think. The box was damaged in transit but 0 damage to the machine. As you can see I got a gigabyte card. Everything running fine.
Very happy. Thanks and goodluck to everyone!

Attachments

• AD696248-F671-416E-8C94-D36BF285AE87.jpeg
    AD696248-F671-416E-8C94-D36BF285AE87.jpeg
    446.3 KB · Views: 199

Zazzri

It’s here!

23 working days overall. Went faster than I think. The box was damaged in transit but 0 damage to the machine. As you can see I got a gigabyte card. Everything running fine.

Looks great! I'm on PP day 14, although sales did tell me last week mine was due to be built early this week, that obviously was wrong.

Hopefully goes fast as my old console is dying. What case did you go for?

Samiplops

Looks great! I'm on PP day 14, although sales did tell me last week mine was due to be built early this week, that obviously was wrong.

Hopefully goes fast as my old console is dying. What case did you go for?
Lian Li 215 had the best reviews for cheap from what I’d seen

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
23 working days overall. Went faster than I think.
@Samiplops very nice - do you know what day you went into building?

I'm on PP day 14, although sales did tell me last week mine was due to be built early this week, that obviously was wrong.
@Zazzri I'm on day 19 and still in pre-production! I hope ours do go into build soon, although I only recently switched to a 3070ti - don't know if that affects things, but I heard that it shouldn't.

I have noticed that the % built within x days numbers have dropped recently - don't know if that is because of pingdemic or something else.

FacetiousTomato

@Zazzri I'm on day 19 and still in pre-production! I hope ours do go into build soon, although I only recently switched to a 3070ti - don't know if that affects things, but I heard that it shouldn't.

I have noticed that the % built within x days numbers have dropped recently - don't know if that is because of pingdemic or something else.
I'm also on 19 days preproduction, vaguely similar spec (below) so keep updating based on when yours is "building" please!

Case
COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX TD500 MESH ARGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i5 Six Core Processor i5-10600K (4.1 GHz) 12 MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® PRIME Z490-P (LGA1200, USB 3.2, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive
2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA 120 2.5" SSD, (up to 560MB/sR | 540MB/sW)
1st Storage Drive
3TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
PCS FrostFlow 240 Series RGB High Performance Liquid Cooler
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Extra Case Fans
1x 120mm Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network Card
WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS

Zazzri

No switching doesn't impact, so yours may be a good guide for mine! Weird that they told me that, when it clearly won't even be built this week.

I have seen around 23 working days seems to be the sweetspot on ours. Let's see!

RichLan564

Bright Spark
I'm only on day 5 :(

A Gigabyte card would be a nice bonus

I see the 3070Ti is now cheaper than the 3070, crazy !

Zazzri

I'm only on day 5 :(

A Gigabyte card would be a nice bonus

I see the 3070Ti is now cheaper than the 3070, crazy !

I'd say it goes fast, but it doesn't haha! I am trying to just forget about it being real for now.

Yeah it's crazy, I saw that too! Wonder if that will impact our wait times....

RichLan564

Bright Spark
I'd say it goes fast, but it doesn't haha! I am trying to just forget about it being real for now.

Yeah it's crazy, I saw that too! Wonder if that will impact our wait times....
I can't see why it would to be honest but don't know how they operate with regards to stock allocation at point of order vs build, looks like most GPU's are showing in stock now apart from the 3080

Could swap to a lower spec card then back to the Ti and save a few quid ;) not sure if that would work though!

Zazzri

I can't see why it would to be honest but don't know how they operate with regards to stock allocation at point of order vs build, looks like most GPU's are showing in stock now apart from the 3080

Could swap to a lower spec card then back to the Ti and save a few quid ;) not sure if that would work though!

It is a queue based on when you order. So if someone switched from a 3070 to a 3070ti, but had ordered their 3070 1 day before me, they get it first because they ordered first.

Samiplops

Went Into building on Monday at 21 working days

closetchimp

Bronze Level Poster
It’s here!

Is that a GPU bracket I see, do they include them for the bigger cards then?

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
So many intel cpus 😲😭

I know. I’ve been holding off responding at all because it’s too late for people to do anything about it now, just wish people would get advice if they don’t understand hardware.

An AMD CPU was literally the first component that I selected! There are still some people on here in pre-production. It's not too late for them to change...