3070ti wait times

Zazzri

Mine is actually in testing now! I did have next day delivery, but may switch to Saturday. Does anyone know if it ends up dispatching Monday but I paid for Saturday, will it just be regular next day or?

TSimmo99

Mine is actually in testing now! I did have next day delivery, but may switch to Saturday. Does anyone know if it ends up dispatching Monday but I paid for Saturday, will it just be regular next day or?
What was your specs again?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If it’s set to Saturday delivery it will only be delivered on a Saturday.

Zazzri

I normally have mine as a timed delivery (morning or afternoon) think it costs £9

Yeah I have that selected currently, was only going to change to saturday so it came tomorrow instead of Monday. No major drama just would mean I could set it up over the weekend!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah I have that selected currently, was only going to change to saturday so it came tomorrow instead of Monday. No major drama just would mean I could set it up over the weekend!
I have known of things that have gone out on a friday turning up on saturday even with only weekday delivery selected

Oyaks

No, I didn't install it myself, the case came with 3 front ones, I ordered an extra 3 using the configurator and the corsair H150i AIO comes with 3, but I had to ring up and manually order the last single one for the rear exhaust.. So in total I ordered 4 extra fans and the AIO comes with 3 as well.
Called PCS today, and they added the extra fan to my build , steller support . Thanks for the tip!