3070ti wait times

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
I wouldn’t take any of the dates they suggest stock might be coming to heart, these are purely estimates and often they aren’t accurate, almost every person I’ve spoken to in the past week has given me a different ETA. The reality is that the situation is complex & whilst it can be frustrating we just have to dig in and be patient with the knowledge it will be worth it in the end.
That's why I stopped bothering customer service and vent on forums instead🤣🤣🤣🤣 so close yet so far

LukUnd

Just out of sheer curiosity, does anyone know if they actually build orders on Saturdays? I was under the impression production only occurred Monday to Friday (unless I’m mistaken).

I thought so, I was confused because of the build update being received yesterday, I gathered it wouldn’t actually be built until Monday but wanted to check out of curiosity, cheers for clarifying.
I think it may already be built tbh if you look at the bit under your order page, in building says on there that its been built so may be only testing monday ect

LukUnd

I think it may already be built tbh if you look at the bit under your order page, in building says on there that its been built so may be only testing monday ect
Yeah that’s true, that’s why I was confused tbh because the wording very much suggests that it’s been built, even naming the employee who put the system together, but I’m not certain if thats just the order being preallocated ahead of time. If you’re right I suppose that means it was built at some point on Friday with the email coming through late.

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
Yeah that’s true, that’s why I was confused tbh because the wording very much suggests that it’s been built, even naming the employee who put the system together, but I’m not certain if thats just the order being preallocated ahead of time. If you’re right I suppose that means it was built at some point on Friday with the email coming through late.

Or perhaps they do weekends overtime which technically doesn't count as a working day but helps PCS to keep up with demand when necessary🤔🤔🤔🤔

LukUnd

Or perhaps they do weekends overtime which technically doesn't count as a working day but helps PCS to keep up with demand when necessary🤔🤔🤔🤔
definitely a possibility, I dare say I'll know more tomorrow but you could be right

LukUnd

Just to update: If I were to amend my order now I would also have to pay an amendment charge which seems to suggest my order has passed through production already, either it was built Friday and the email was late or @Vajra is right and they may work overtime, unsure on which. In either scenario it seems that I should have the system by Wednesday which would be 27WD for it to finally arrive once and for all.