3080 available from 2PM but not in stock till 18th?

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
Will i be able to place my Desktop order with a 3080 tomorrow? Or will i have to wait til the "ETA" of 18-09-2020 to order?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
PCS will be taking orders as of 2pm on Thursday 17th. Be prepared to sit by your screen and refreshing constantly as the demand is set be bordering on the ridiculous. Due to the high amount of potential orders you may be added to the queue or told it’s already out of stock and to return at a later date.

Would you like to post your prospective build to the forum for us to have a look over?

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
PCS will be taking orders as of 2pm on Thursday 17th. Be prepared to sit by your screen and refreshing constantly as the demand is set be bordering on the ridiculous. Due to the high amount of potential orders you may be added to the queue or told it’s already out of stock and to return at a later date.

Would you like to post your prospective build to the forum for us to have a look over?
I was just referencing how it said its out of stock until the 18th, when ordering this usually means you can't actually place an order until it is in stock? No? Sorry just confused, hoping to be able to order it at 2pm tomorrow and the out of stock until the 18th thing threw me off.

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
No problem 👍

As above, do you want us to have a look at your spec and check it over?
Sure,
CPU: 3900x
Mobo : Asus Rog Strix X570 Gaming-F
RAM: 32GB @3200MHZ
GPU: RTX 3080
1TB Firecuda 520 M.2 NVME
PSU: 850W
AIO: Corsair H115i
Case: H500 Mastercase by Coolermaster
Going to be hooking it up to a 4K 144HZ Monitor

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I ended up going with the X27 https://www.scan.co.uk/products/27-...n=Acer&utm_source=gethatch.com&utm_medium=wtb

It's quite expensive, but I've pretty much been putting bits aside ready for a whole rig upgrade for about a year and a bit . So It was worth it in my eyes going from 1080p to that beast. I realised last year, that my old rig wasn't cutting it for games and knew it was time to start saving aha
My god that’s a nice monitor! Hadn’t seen that one.

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
My god that’s a nice monitor! Hadn’t seen that one.
Sorry for the reply, I got my rig ordered, but i wanted to order it so fast, that the watch dogs legion promotion wasn't applied yet, i should still be able to claim it right? Because it only says i have Valhalla in my promotions in my orders, but legion came a few minutes after i ordered as a promo

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
Sorry for the reply, I got my rig ordered, but i wanted to order it so fast, that the watch dogs legion promotion wasn't applied yet, i should still be able to claim it right? Because it only says i have Valhalla in my promotions in my orders, but legion came a few minutes after i ordered as a promo
Same for me, hopefully if we get a 3080 its applied