3080, Ryzen 5 5600 Build :)

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Pc arrived, huge upgrades since this post.

3080ti

AMD 5800x

Coolmaster H500m

H150i cpu cooler

32gb 3600hz ram

I got a 4k 144hz monitor to go with it, it's amazing!

Thanks again for your help im really happy with it.

I'd upload a photo but it keeps sayings it's too large even when I resize it to the smallest possible :(
Wow! That's one ballin' PC! Would uploading them to a site like Imgur then providing a link work? I really want to see this PC 😂

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah it's a beast! My last pc (see one of the photos) was more mid range and lasted me 9 years so with this new one I'm hoping for 10 (with upgrades as needed).

Photos:
Wow! I'm very jelly. That 3080TI is beefy isn't it 😂 I love the fact they're putting PCS logo's on the Corsair AIO's now! What 4K 144hz monitor didyou go for?

MorNun

Wow! I'm very jelly. That 3080TI is beefy isn't it 😂 I love the fact they're putting PCS logo's on the Corsair AIO's now! What 4K 144hz monitor didyou go for?
Yeah the Gpu is really good, I get 80 - 120 fps on most games in 4k 120hz!

I thought them putting the logo on was a bit cheeky but it is good advertising for them haha

I got this monitor: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V1ZS...colid=CQQ3XLLY7MWT&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I liked the design, it has good specs and it occasionally is in stock! Going from 1080p to 4k is a trip, especially with hdr and the more accurate colours.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah the Gpu is really good, I get 80 - 120 fps on most games in 4k 120hz!

I thought them putting the logo on was a bit cheeky but it is good advertising for them haha

I got this monitor: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V1ZS...colid=CQQ3XLLY7MWT&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I liked the design, it has good specs and it occasionally is in stock! Going from 1080p to 4k is a trip, especially with hdr and the more accurate colours.
Those FPS!

Exactly, I think it's a bit marmite, but I personally really like it

Looks like a sweet monitor! Do you play with the shroud thingy on it? I've always thought they looked a bit odd. I recently went from 1080p 60hz to 1440p 144hz and that was crazy, I can't imagine 4K 😂

MorNun

Nope I don't put them on but it's nice to have.

That's a big upgrade, congrats :)

Yeah the branding is pretty cool, just means I can't lie and say I built it :p

Thanks for your comments!!