326.19 Beta Driver

sted

Rising Star
Just a heads up, the latest Nvidia Beta driver seems to not get on well with Remember Me. I tried to launch, and it was crashing every time it got to the Capcom logo. Tried a few other games and they were okay, so not sure if it may, or may not effect games other than that one.

I tried to re-install the driver, but still crashed. I just re-downloaded the 320.49, and it's working again.

rickne

Master Poster
I removed these as they had negative affects to my nividia experience tool (No games showed ) also my nvidia control panel failed to load with an error everytime. Will wait till I actually have Windows 8.1

sted

Rising Star
Seemed the same for me, but I think I only tested three or four other games, which all did work still with that driver.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Is Remember Me as good as it looks? I've installed it but haven't started playing it yet.

sted

Rising Star
It seems a fairly decent game. From where I'm up to now, combat consists of punch and/or kick combos, along with the use of a thing called a Spammer, which can be shot at enemies (also used for opening some doors amongst other things). There are different types of attack combos to use, and special attacks - Unlocking additional combos as you go on through the game. Some are simply offensive combos, while others can heal you, lower cool down timers for special abilities and other things.

Though combos can be mixed, you can have plain attacks mixed with both cooldown reduction moves and healing moves in one combo line.