3D Visualisation

dcw1986

I thought Id set up a thread where people can post images of their latest renders using their PCS machine or not...Lets get some renders together people :)

I will be the first:

Below is a DRAFT bar interior I modelled and rendered using Maxwell Render...
Please let me know what you think :)
CAM02.jpg

Thanks
Dave

chlple

That's reaaaally good work there Dave, how long did that take you? Would love to see more examples of your work :)

djack

I like it, good work!

This is a Luger I am working on for a personal project, modelled, UV textured and rendered, using Maya (Mental ray renderer) and Photoshop for the UV's!

luger_small_render.jpg

luger_big_render.jpg

Last edited:

dcw1986

Thanks Chlpe, It took around 3 days including rendering so not bad considering I had to model each piece of furniture seperatly :) I will try and get to some more visuals on in the next few days... Do you work in 3d, if so, any examples?

Cheers Djack, The model looks great and the textures really enhance the model, Very nice work indeed...

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
nice work there both of you, if I get a chance ill stick up some photos of the lancia delta I worked on a few years ago and the complete scale replica of a steam train (including all rivets, nuts and bolts) which im currently working on. Im much better at the engineering drawing side than the free drawing, but then im a coder rather than a modeller anyway lol

dcw1986

Hi people,

Sorry for not posting anything furthur, ive been so busy I completely forgot, so apologise for that...

As i mentioned in previous posts, I have added a couple more renders using my PCS machine, very quick turnarounds.

Let me know what you think, and please upload some of your own work, would love to see them..

Dave

3.jpg

Attachments

• Single_House_Ref1312.jpg
    Single_House_Ref1312.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 232