4800H vs 3700x | Nova vs Optimus Pro

Hey there,

I was just wondering after having seen some benchmarks for the 4800H in the Optimus and the 3700x in the Nova if there is any difference in performance.
The Cinebench scores that I've seen for example only differ by sub 100 points and sometimes not at all.
Considering that one is a desktop cpu and one is a mobile one I find that hard to believe.
I can't share the links as the reviewers are testing Clevo devices from other resellers.
But as the chassis of the Nova 15,6 is apparently not that good for the 3900 processor I thought settling with the lower 3700x would be probably more beneficial.
Now with these scores though it seems like a waste to go for the much bigger chassis for the desktop processor and not for the slimmer mobile one.
Sure the fact that the Nova comes equipped with an RTX 2070 still makes it a considerable choice, but if I can sacrifice some graphics power for mobility, noise levels and price, while the processor performs basically the same, the decision on which device to buy becomes much harder.

So in short, does anyone know if there really is no benefit in going for the 3700x instead of the 4800h?

Kind regards.