4K 144hz

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
Anyone else feels the pain of trying to get a decent 4K 144hz monitor in these dire times? Curry’s supposed to have a restock of gp 950s by the end of the month hopefully I Can manage to snatch one.

Xavien

Enthusiast
Anyone else feels the pain of trying to get a decent 4K 144hz monitor in these dire times? Curry’s supposed to have a restock of gp 950s by the end of the month hopefully I Can manage to snatch one.
Im looking to get a 4k 144hz monitor too, what annoys me is on amazon they claim a lot of monitors have 144 refresh rate but in the description it states 60HZ, very misleading. They seem as hard to get hold of as RTX cards at the moment!

Reactions: Edo

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Im looking to get a 4k 144hz monitor too, what annoys me is on amazon they claim a lot of monitors have 144 refresh rate but in the description it states 60HZ, very misleading. They seem as hard to get hold of as RTX cards at the moment!

AORUS 43" FV43U 3840X2160 4K​

This one is 144hz. 43inch though, not sure what size your looking at.

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
I’m trying to get a 27gp950 and it’s damn hard buddy. Currys are restocking at the end of the month fingers crossed

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
Currys had a very big resupply this morning I hope you managed to get one dude !