5600X stock?

Evening!

I have a quick question...

The Ryzen 5 5600X, I know the website says 'pre order' but unlike other pre order items, it gives no ETA when you press 'proceed'.

Is it as basic as that there literally is no ETA and I could potentially pre order something now and could be waiting months for it?

Thanks!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
that about sums it up, I think it might have something to do with a global pandemic, and global component shortages..............but then again i might be wrong............

Scoredo

I have an order 15 days pre production currently and not moving. I ordered a system with a 5600x and a 3060ti so either could be out of stock for a while. No one has stock so you may as well order and get in a queue.

I have an order 15 days pre production currently and not moving. I ordered a system with a 5600x and a 3060ti so either could be out of stock for a while. No one has stock so you may as well order and get in a queue.
You have a bit of a double whammy here with the CPU and GPU!

What strange times we live in!

I hope you get your system sooner rather than later...

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
My 5600x / 3060ti build was placed on 28th Dec and went through building, testing & QC on the 30th Jan, due for dispatch tomorrow. 25 working days - which seems roughly consistent with other posts here so probably a reasonable expectation to work with.

A few people have got quicker times than me but I had a slight hold up because of my case.

Last edited:

Scoredo

My 5600x / 3060ti build was placed on 28th Dec and went through building, testing & QC on the 30th, due for dispatch tomorrow. 25 working days - which seems roughly consistent with other posts here so probably a reasonable expectation to work with.

A few people have got quicker times than me but I had a slight hold up because of my case.
Nice! Can’t wait for mine. Everything else is ready. May not sleep Tuesday night after setting up.

NoverianSnowCone

Bronze Level Poster
Judging by the posts it's seems the 5600X supply is decent. My order was placed on 30-Nov and went into pre-production on 04-Dec and still waiting but seems to be mainly because of the 3080, which understandably, I'm going to be waiting a while longer for.

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Judging by the posts it's seems the 5600X supply is decent. My order was placed on 30-Nov and went into pre-production on 04-Dec and still waiting but seems to be mainly because of the 3080, which understandably, I'm going to be waiting a while longer for.
You would probably go into build almost immediately if you removed the GPU and tried to source one yourself. Depends how pressing it is for you I guess!

EdwDac

Just put in an order myself today with 5600X and a rtx 3070, I see someone above had about a months wait for a 3060ti. Assuming the 3070 is what will hold up production (with the 5600X stock being more abundant), do people reckon I too would be look at an around 1 month or will it be longer?

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
I suspect longer, but who can really say. Actual time frames are impossible to outline, but from what I've seen the quickest 30 series to dispatch are in this order: 3060 ti > 3070/3090 > 3080.

Although that is purely my assumption based on what I've seen from my forum lurking over the past month.

Me, as a point of reference, got my build (5600x & 3060ti) dispatched on (working) day 26.