5950x/3090... 6 BSOD's so far

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Checking in, once again! The voltage changes seem to have done the trick- whether that means a 'faulty' cpu or faulty bios I'm not sure- but it's stable and I'm happy. If I have more bluescreens I will let you folks know of course- but all is well and good!

When I am happy in a longer term I will post my BIOS settings, but here is the reddit post I found that gave me some voltages to try/fiddle with that helped me get stable so far, if that helps anyone else coming across a similar issue :)
Can you please document here exactly and fully what BIOS changes you have made to get your rig stable?

I'll make that post sticky in the hope that it helps others. :)

NoverianSnowCone

Bronze Level Poster
It’s not helpful to just assume things. Even if there is found to be an systematic problem, it’s not confirmed as yet, and the right thing to do is troubleshoot as normal. There are plenty of people running 5000 series systems perfectly fine.
I've been getting really nervous reading through these posts but that's a very good point I need to bear in mind. Hopefully this is a small minority and really hope it gets sorted for them. I'd be devastated to receive a PC I've been waiting months for, just for it to give BSOD. I'm not as technically adept as a lot of folk in this thread but I'll not jump to conclusions either.

Hello everyone! Any news regarding this? I am on Ryzen 5950 build as well (I can give more specs if needed), and started getting those random restarts. Are there any solutions to this?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello everyone! Any news regarding this? I am on Ryzen 5950 build as well (I can give more specs if needed), and started getting those random restarts. Are there any solutions to this?
You just need to create your own thread to troubleshoot. We have had very few where we haven't found a cause other than RAM or something similar.

The Random Guy

Bruh why delete my comment when I was actually trying to help wtf 🙄🤷‍♂️ you don't know if someone would of actually fixed their problem just by reading what I had to say, if people want a solution/help , you gottah investigate further, read all comments, etc.