62.16WH Battery for 15.6" Optimus II stock?

iceatcs

In the "My spare" section. You can see 62.16WH Battery is out of the stock atm. (over a week)

Is that mean if a ordering laptop came 62.16WH will have to wait till it stock?
OR only for spare part is run out?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
62.16WH batteries are not in stock at the moment and are no longer on the configurator.

iceatcs

Oh, but it still there in battery option on the Optimus II 15.6 configurator although.

Anyway, I have this battery for my last week laptop order. I hope it didn't mean it will another delay for me after the matte screen back to the stock.

Last edited:

LightningMat

Are the 62.16WH batteries in stock?

62.16WH batteries are not in stock at the moment and are no longer on the configurator.

Hmm... I am interested in this situation too, as I ordered an Optimus II on 4/11 and it has now been in Pre-Production since 8/11...

I hope this isn't going to take long to get these batteries back in stock... Although I notice that they are back as an option on the configurator, so perhaps they are available again (or will be very shortly)?... Crosses fingers!

iceatcs

Cool. Look like my order either waiting for this battery or still in the backlog after matte screen situation.

It mean I will have it before busy term :)

iceatcs

Luckly my order is waiting for dispatch today. I assume I got the battery on hold for while before it run out.