6800XT

Souchi

Hello, i have an order for a pc with a 6800xt but i don't know which one is going to get put into it, anyone know???

i've seen some people here with Merc cards that look nice and id like that if possible.

steaky360

Just to be clear you can't choose your card from PCS they simply don't offer that.

You'll get "whatever" brand 6800xt that they can get their hands on as @Martinr36 pointed out.

Hopefully other users who've received recent AMD cards can report back what brand they've received and we can get an idea of what the 'most likely' card is (obviously not a guarantee :))

Souchi

The merc card looks nice, im just hoping i don't get 1k card with big rusty copper looking pipes sticking out but eh :(

Last edited:

longdog42

Bronze Level Poster
My last correspondence with PCS via Email towards by build date said they were stocking the XFX (RX-68TMATFD8) and the Merc 319 (RX-68XTALFD9).

Strangely though, mine seems to be the RX-68XTACBD9 based on the serial number & the GPU-Z

1613856709465.png
1613856751789.png

So they might be getting a stock of the high binned 6800XT's as well - possibly due to supply constraints?

Probably going to be down to when you ordered it, I tried to contact them regarding what model I'd be getting but they said it wasn't possible to guarantee a model due to the stock. If you're going into build soon enough it's fairly likely it'll be one of the Merc models since that's all the posts with 6800XTs have lately.

Edvards

I too ordered a 6800xt for 805 pounds and currently on 19 working days, just wondering if they would aim to give a 800 pound aib card and not the basic 650 pound reference model listed above even if they are in stock. And if it does end up the regular 6800xt I wonder if they would make up that price difference.

Rakk

The Awesome
I too ordered a 6800xt for 805 pounds and currently on 19 working days, just wondering if they would aim to give a 800 pound aib card and not the basic 650 pound reference model listed above even if they are in stock. And if it does end up the regular 6800xt I wonder if they would make up that price difference.
As already stated, it will be whatever they can get their hands on - ie what their supplier sends them.
There will be no price difference whichever one you get, you will get a 6800xt, the brand/model was never stated.

Edvards

As already stated, it will be whatever they can get their hands on - ie what their supplier sends them.
There will be no price difference whichever one you get, you will get a 6800xt, the brand/model was never stated.
Ah ok thank, just really glad it would be any aib around that price range!

Edvards

Ooh lovely on amending order they gave me a choice of the red devil and tuf gaming 6800xt wich are both in stock!

Rakk

The Awesome
Ooh lovely on amending order they gave me a choice of the red devil and tuf gaming 6800xt wich are both in stock!
Ah yes those are the more expensive ones, so you can pick them specifically and get those exact brand/models