8750H Annoying power throttling

Joshthebossxxl

It's so annoying man I purchased the Recoil lll GTX with a GTX 1060 And it always power throttles, And I can't see any bios updates to mitigate this issue and I am quite upset that I spent money On this new laptop and expected no issues like my last one. Thermals are not the issue, It's the power, Games that use CPU like mine craft are suffering at 2.2-2.6 GHz and I can't get a stable FPS not even at 144fps on minecraft vanilla. This is worrying as it's a hassle to send back and I don't particularly want to

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Do you have Gaming Centre (the Tongfang equivalent of Clevo Control Centre) installed? In case there's a different profile in there. Assume the laptop is already set to high performance power plans in Windows?

Joshthebossxxl

Do you have Gaming Centre (the Tongfang equivalent of Clevo Control Centre) installed? In case there's a different profile in there. Assume the laptop is already set to high performance power plans in Windows?
I already have the power plan set to 100% and high performance in windows, where do I find this tong fang version of gaming center

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
If it's not already installed, try the downloads section of your main PCS account. if it's not there, contact PCS.