9-10 Working Days for 5950x + Strix 3090

AlienBzkts

I would also change it for a non overclocked build. Ryzen will actually perform worse for gaming with an all core overclock because of the way Ryzen cores are designed.

Ryzen cores are designed with a couple of strong ones, and the rest weaker.

The max turbo boost of Ryzen is only achievable on the strongest cores, it would never be applied to the lesser cores, as such, an all core overclock is only done to the best clocks of the weakest core, so you'll lose significant amounts of single core performance, talking over .5 GHz, which is VERY significant. You'll likely lose around 10% fps with an all core overclock.
Thank you for the suggestion, that's another thing I didn't know! The problem I have is that if I try to amend the order to a non-OC one, I don't have that option as I can only see OC options.

Do you think there is any way to switch to a non-OC or, eventually, put it back at non-OC once I receive the PC?

Cheers!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you for the suggestion, that's another thing I didn't know! The problem I have is that if I try to amend the order to a non-OC one, I don't have that option as I can only see OC options.

Do you think there is any way to switch to a non-OC or, eventually, put it back at non-OC once I receive the PC?

Cheers!
It’s a separate configurator. It’s not a massive issue as you can just disable the overclock in the BIOS when you get it. Plus there are better options in that configurator I think. Just leave it as it is, but if you need a hand disabling the OC when you get it, just post back and we can talk you through it.

The OC profile would be stored in your PCS online account anyway so if you did decide in the future you wanted to apply it again, you always would be able to.

AlienBzkts

It’s a separate configurator. It’s not a massive issue as you can just disable the overclock in the BIOS when you get it. Plus there are better options in that configurator I think. Just leave it as it is, but if you need a hand disabling the OC when you get it, just post back and we can talk you through it.

The OC profile would be stored in your PCS online account anyway so if you did decide in the future you wanted to apply it again, you always would be able to.
Thank you again SpyderTracks, I really appreciate the help! Yeah I never tried to OC a processor before, I mean.. maybe once, with a couple of options I had back then on my Alienware, so if there is indeed a stock profile I can load and have an OC that I think might be good for productivity, I'm up for it.

Thanks again! :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you again SpyderTracks, I really appreciate the help! Yeah I never tried to OC a processor before, I mean.. maybe once, with a couple of options I had back then on my Alienware, so if there is indeed a stock profile I can load and have an OC that I think might be good for productivity, I'm up for it.

Thanks again! :)
Pleasure :)