A collection of excellent cases

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
I've found a few cases that not only look pretty cool but also have good cooling.

Firstly the new amazing Fractal Design Define R3 case:

1312693-a.jpg

Fractal-Design-R3-6-l.jpg

Not only is it built for silent operation but also manages to outperfom the Cooler Master CM 690 II and corsair 600t while only costing £89.99.

Secondly, the NZXT Phantom which has an interesting white colour distinguishing it from the sea of black cases out there:

1325344-a.jpg

1325344-c.jpg

This case is currently retailing at £108.91.

Attachments

• 1325344-a.jpg
    1325344-a.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 276
  • 1325344-c.jpg
    1325344-c.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
(I couldn’t fit it all into one post)
And finally 2 possible replacements for the Cooler Master Cosmos S which isn’t particularly cool or quiet:
The new and improved RV02 with air penetrator fans:

1323883-a.jpg

1323883-c.jpg

This case incorporates a revolutionary 90 degree motherboard mounting technique and the air penetrator fans provide unprecedented positive air pressure. This case is currently retailing for £140.96

Or the Big Brother of the R3, the Fractal Design Define XL :

1312699-b.jpg

1312699-c.jpg

This case is not currently available but should be out in the next month or so and is estimated to cost £120.07

So what does everyone think of the cases?

Attachments

• 1323883-a.jpg
    1323883-a.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 289
  • 1323883-c.jpg
    1323883-c.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
I saw a review of the Fractal Design Define XL on youtube, looked quite impressive. Will PCS stock any of the above in the near future?

JSG10

Expert
Loving the NZXT. Something a bit different there without being completely OTT and looking terrible :)

Mitchell

I really like the first one. It's so simple and doesn't look like it's trying too hard at anything. It would fit fine and not stand out too much in pretty much all rooms.

PokerFace

Banned
Being a 1 HDD guy and aspiring to 2 HDD's one day (and maybe even an SSD), my only question is....what the hell do you guys put in all them bays???? :confused:

Teaz

Godlike
i really like the door closing design on the R3's but the small 1 has too much storage of bays for liking while its big brother has even more in the bottom chamber lol, thats personally my opinion tho :p but the compartment of the rest is certainly nice. and the white phantom case is defo a thumbs up for what i can see from it :)

Tom DWC

Must of missed this thread before - the NZXT Phantom is the best white styled case I've ever seen!

Wash

Bronze Level Poster
It also comes with a mesh side panel in case you want to increase airflow/mount some extra fans. I think ETA for release is Q2.