A New Case from Corsair - It's Eyewateringly Expensive

Aza

Rising Star
The InWin case does look quite striking though...
I assumed the gold bolts on the side are solid gold with a £900 price tag and im not sure why its got "exceptional cable management" other than its got big holes in it...

Perhaps its times like these that PCS should put a bit of marketing blurb with the cases rather than basic spec details lol

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's just too much, I don't get the cost for what you're getting, I don't know where this is aimed. Good spot though 👍
Corsair RGB would be the argument I guess, but you could also just get a 5000X, the 5000D AF front panel for like £15 and 3 ARGB strips for a tenner each and you're basically there. Even at £250 its still FAR too much and still a stupid case, I don't even think it's that attractive

Aza

Rising Star
Corsair RGB would be the argument I guess, but you could also just get a 5000X, the 5000D AF front panel for like £15 and 3 ARGB strips for a tenner each and you're basically there. Even at £250 its still FAR too much and still a stupid case, I don't even think it's that attractive
My 500D SE looks far nicer.... and cost less

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I agree, it's gone too far to the glitsy gamer vibe, I far prefer the more subtle 5000x and 5000d, they're much more attractive.

I do agree that the Corsair "ordinary" black version is just not worth it.....however, the White version is definitely worth it..that case, in that colour, looks stunning (well, except forr the front mesh which looks cheap!):

Wow.jpg

I would say though...for £350, I would expect them to not only include an exhaust fan...but also the 3 side fans you can also add....being able to put in 7 fans but only shipping it with 3 is just wrong :unsure:

I just read a review on TechRadar and it seems they were thinking of @AgentCooper when they wrote thir review...in the Buy It section:

"You obsess over cable management
The 5000T features a well-designed cable management system, complete with a panel to hide just about everything. Stiff PSU cables can make it a bit fiddly to set up, but once you’re up and running, you’ll have a fantastically clean and neat-looking system." :ROFLMAO:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I just read a review on TechRadar and it seems they were thinking of @AgentCooper when they wrote thir review...in the Buy It section:

"You obsess over cable management
The 5000T features a well-designed cable management system, complete with a panel to hide just about everything. Stiff PSU cables can make it a bit fiddly to set up, but once you’re up and running, you’ll have a fantastically clean and neat-looking system." :ROFLMAO:

What are you insinuating about @AgentCooper :ROFLMAO:

AgentCooper

RIP Julee Cruise ☹️
FB4274D9-5FB4-45AF-89F3-C9A13C11312A.jpeg

Yes, I’m obsessive. But I really enjoy routing cables and getting them running neatly alongside another, tucking them away in whatever recess is available and having a really clean looking build. Ahhh, so satisfying!

0EFC5A8B-0391-4E86-953E-6BEBFE42ED67.png

IRLRobinS

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Correction, you enjoyed cable management. I think you'll find your spare time to keep doing this is quite limited now :p