A New Case from Corsair - It's Eyewateringly Expensive

Aza

Rising Star
The InWin case does look quite striking though...
I assumed the gold bolts on the side are solid gold with a £900 price tag and im not sure why its got "exceptional cable management" other than its got big holes in it...

Perhaps its times like these that PCS should put a bit of marketing blurb with the cases rather than basic spec details lol

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's just too much, I don't get the cost for what you're getting, I don't know where this is aimed. Good spot though 👍
Corsair RGB would be the argument I guess, but you could also just get a 5000X, the 5000D AF front panel for like £15 and 3 ARGB strips for a tenner each and you're basically there. Even at £250 its still FAR too much and still a stupid case, I don't even think it's that attractive

Aza

Rising Star
Corsair RGB would be the argument I guess, but you could also just get a 5000X, the 5000D AF front panel for like £15 and 3 ARGB strips for a tenner each and you're basically there. Even at £250 its still FAR too much and still a stupid case, I don't even think it's that attractive
My 500D SE looks far nicer.... and cost less

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I agree, it's gone too far to the glitsy gamer vibe, I far prefer the more subtle 5000x and 5000d, they're much more attractive.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I just read a review on TechRadar and it seems they were thinking of @AgentCooper when they wrote thir review...in the Buy It section:

"You obsess over cable management
The 5000T features a well-designed cable management system, complete with a panel to hide just about everything. Stiff PSU cables can make it a bit fiddly to set up, but once you’re up and running, you’ll have a fantastically clean and neat-looking system." :ROFLMAO:

What are you insinuating about @AgentCooper :ROFLMAO:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
FB4274D9-5FB4-45AF-89F3-C9A13C11312A.jpeg

Yes, I’m obsessive. But I really enjoy routing cables and getting them running neatly alongside another, tucking them away in whatever recess is available and having a really clean looking build. Ahhh, so satisfying!

0EFC5A8B-0391-4E86-953E-6BEBFE42ED67.png

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Correction, you enjoyed cable management. I think you'll find your spare time to keep doing this is quite limited now :p