A Question...

PvpChaos

Hey,

Do all of your custom computers (Desktops) Come built in with mouse/keyboard/HDMi ports? ect ect?
Im wondering,
if not, what do i have to buy or include to get one?

Thanks
-Best Regards
-Pvpchaos

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Most modern keyboards/mouse work with USB, which are standard ports across all units these days. HDMI ports are also increasingly more common. If you buy a desktop from PCS it will be fitted with a number of USB2 ports, even USB3, and probably a HDMI port.

PvpChaos

Most modern keyboards/mouse work with USB, which are standard ports across all units these days. HDMI ports are also increasingly more common. If you buy a desktop from PCS it will be fitted with a number of USB2 ports, even USB3, and probably a HDMI port.

you say "probably". I need to know for sure, if it has one or not..
Could maybe a staff member reply? or someone who knows for certain.

-Best Regards
-Pvpchaos

Rakk

The Awesome

For the HDMI, there are a few lower end motherboards you can choose which may not have an HDMI port, however all the standard dedicated graphics cards do have an HDMI port (I'm not sure about the FirePro or Quadro cards - but they are for professional rendering type stuff), so it would depend on what components were picked as to whether it definitely had an HDMI port or not.

Last edited:

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Could maybe a staff member reply? or someone who knows for certain.

-Best Regards
-Pvpchaos

It depends entirely on what components you are choosing. The majority will have HDMI ports and USB slots for your keyboard and mouse. Normally it is a matter of how many you have opposed to whether they have them or not. HDMI slots are not always found in lower range components but most PCS parts should have them. You can always check the info on the configurator if you want to be certain.