A

Rakk

The Awesome
Seriously who buys someone a sofa for Christmas :LL it just like no

Hehe, yeah, you wouldn't want all your friends/family coming over and dropping food and drink on your brand new sofa :)
My new sofa is turning up in the new year (gotta wait 8 weeks for it ...)

Rakk

The Awesome
Ooo new sofa a :3 what kind is it :3 im guessing it leather :p

Nah, don't like leather, I've previously had issues with sitting on leather seats wearing shorts and my legs sticking to said leather seats, makes getting up hurt lol.

I've just moved house so I finally ditched my 16 year old sofas and am getting a brand new one that is a sort of charcoal colour in a herringbone pattern (well I've been told that's what the pattern is called)

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
We just got like a big corner one with leather trim around the top and the sides and then it's like fabric on your back and bum. Luckily the kitten hasn't ripped it to shreds yet!

And back to the topic, I see no reason why someone couldn't get one for Christmas. My brother used to be living alone and he had this horrible grotty springy stained sofa that he'd had to get from a charity shop. I'm sure he would have appreciated one as a christmas present. Plus married couples may not like buying each other specific gifts so might agree to both buy a sofa together as a treat for the family.

The thing to remember is... DFS ALWAYS have a sale. They're just trying to give it a different tagline ;D