About fast track delivery?

Mr.RKH

Bronze Level Poster
Is the 5 day working fast track worth it?
I'm not a patient person and could not wait 12 working days for it to complete, excluding delivery..

What are the chances the computer will be build within 5 woking days without having that option ticked?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I'm not a patient person and could not wait 12 working days for it to complete, excluding delivery..

What are the chances the computer will be build within 5 woking days without having that option ticked?

Not likely, PCS are usually busy. I had to wait around 23 working days for mine.

Rakk

The Awesome
I think the last comment of yours tells you that its worth it for you.
Its worth it for some people, whereas its not for others, depends entirely on the person.

For desktops extremely unlikely

lady0sheep

Silver Level Poster
Here are my production dates so far on a non-fast track build if it helps:

Production Dates
Processed Date 11-05-2012
Pre-Production Date 15-05-2012
Build Date 25-05-2012

I'm not in a huge rush though (other than excitement :p) since I waited ages for the 670 to come out anyway.

jonny123

Bright Spark
Dont know if this will help much but i got my laptop 3 days from when i ordered it which was awsome (Although it was the wrong one.)

Pauly

Bronze Level Poster
And my dates

Processed Date 03-05-2012
Pre-Production Date 08-05-2012
Build Date 24-05-2012

Patience is a virtue and I know that it will be well worth waiting for..