Access to 'My Orders'

adamwright1989

Overall I think the site and the forums are pretty well laid out and responsive. I am not much of a fan with the side ads on the home page though; I think some white space there would make the site look cleaner and be easier on the eye. Can you tell I teach human computer interface/interaction haha! 😂

My main point though is access to the 'My Orders' page. I would like a big clear button saying 'My Orders' on the main menu. Currently, you have to click on 'My Account' and then click the 'Order Details' drop down. Maybe the drop down could be the button on the main menu? It is only a minor recommendation and I am in no way insinuating the site is poor, because it isn't.

On a side-note, I want to point out that my experience with PCS has been fantastic as a new member and the customer service has been great.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'll point this out to the people at PCS. Most of us on here are not PCS employees, we're just happy customers who enjoy helping.

I hope you're not charging for your professional advice? :D

adamwright1989

I'll point this out to the people at PCS. Most of us on here are not PCS employees, we're just happy customers who enjoy helping.

I hope you're not charging for your professional advice? :D

Haha no it is all free as part of kind gesture! 🤣