Addition to the builder

Ash_

Master Poster
I don’t believe it is on there already (although i may just keep missing it), but... some nicer sleeved cables would be a great option.

I’m just really not a fan of these twin head cables, used by Corsair, it’s just not aesthetically pleasing in my opinion.

scarpa1

Enthusiast
I had the option to change cables in my build, though mine is a liquid series build.

They are the CORSAIR Premium Individually Sleeved cable kits and come in
All black
White
White/black
Red
Red/Black
Blue
Blue/Black

Rakk

The Awesome
Yeah its only available to Liquid Series and OC'd builds as far as I know

Ash_

Master Poster
Well liquid builds are very aesthetically based these days. maybe the thinking is, not many people will go for them and all the stock is on the other side of the factory.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don’t believe it is on there already (although i may just keep missing it), but... some nicer sleeved cables would be a great option.

I’m just really not a fan of these twin head cables, used by Corsair, it’s just not aesthetically pleasing in my opinion.
As other comments have noted they are available through the OC and WC builds. If it's something you really want you might be able to call PCS to custom request them.

If you do do this let me know, it's something I've been curious about!

Ash_

Master Poster
As other comments have noted they are available through the OC and WC builds. If it's something you really want you might be able to call PCS to custom request them.

If you do do this let me know, it's something I've been curious about!
My pc isn’t from pcs.

It’s a pretty easy swap with a fully modular psu, just not sure if pcs allow it.