Admit it, you bought the 3090 because the 3080 wait times were too much for you

JimmieeB

Bronze Level Poster
i have moved to 3080TI strix to save money, same kinda performance with half the VRAM which i did not even need. saved me around 700 euro after conversion
Nice man, hope you get your build soon. I want that Vram as I am buying for visual rendering work :'( planning to start my own company as soon as I get it! the wait is killing me as I want to leave my job asap!!

loso64

Nice man, hope you get your build soon. I want that Vram as I am buying for visual rendering work :'( planning to start my own company as soon as I get it! the wait is killing me as I want to leave my job asap!!
my parts have been ready for 4 weeks now, i am literally just waiting for workforce. It is because of the liquid build. Me switching to 3080TI had no effect on my build at all. I had before 3090 Strix and knew it is ready for me for 3 weeks.

loso64

last time i was told by support yesterday that hopefully by the end of this week i go to building, still few orders before me. All the wait time at least allowed me to custom order different color of the case that is normal and change to the 3080ti instead