Advice for a Monitor

adryou

I was looking to buy the Samsung LC34J791WTUXEN, which is a 34" ultra wide curved QLED monitor, 100hz refresh. However, when I went to buy it the price had suddenly shot up by nearly £200, so I refrained. It was just over £530 and now it just under £700.

What are your suggestions for similar spec monitors?

I want it for some gaming, but a general all-rounder used for officer work, music production, photography etc.

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was looking to buy the Samsung LC34J791WTUXEN, which is a 34" ultra wide curved QLED monitor, 100hz refresh. However, when I went to buy it the price had suddenly shot up by nearly £200, so I refrained. It was just over £530 and now it just under £700.

What are your suggestions for similar spec monitors?

I want it for some gaming, but a general all-rounder used for officer work, music production, photography etc.

Thanks
This has very similar specs, it's a bit more expensive as it's newer, but I'd suggest buying sooner rather than later as prices are going to soar over the next week as stocks run out across the board:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh, BTW, if you're looking at 1440p ultrawide which both these are, you'll really need a 2080 Super, 2060 Super that you had configured in your previous suggestion wouldn't be powerful enough.