Advice on a new monitor?

JaackBx

Hi, so at the moment I have a standard ASUS 1920x1080 60Hz monitor nothing special.

New monitor link

I was looking at this one, with my spec will my computer cope at high frames?

i7 4790 @ 3.60Ghz
16GB DDR3
GTX 1060 6GB

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, so at the moment I have a standard ASUS 1920x1080 60Hz monitor nothing special.

New monitor link

I was looking at this one, with my spec will my computer cope at high frames?

i7 4790 @ 3.60Ghz
16GB DDR3
GTX 1060 6GB

Thanks
I understand you're looking to upgrade your current computer? I'd wait til you've got some further advice on that as the monitor will depend what GPU it's pairing with.

1440p 144hz as in that one you've linked is good to pair with the 3060ti which should be released in October if you can hang on til then, that would be a worthy and relatively budget pairing, and VASTLY improve your experience, would be a major step up in performance.

JaackBx

I understand you're looking to upgrade your current computer? I'd wait til you've got some further advice on that as the monitor will depend what GPU it's pairing with.

1440p 144hz as in that one you've linked is good to pair with the 3060ti which should be released in October if you can hang on til then, that would be a worthy and relatively budget pairing, and VASTLY improve your experience, would be a major step up in performance.
Thank you for the reply, if I do upgrade to that linked monitor now how would my PC perform with the current spec?
Thankyou