ADVICE PLEASE - Laptop for light video editing and gaming

Thanks for that..I would mainly be storing music, videos and photos on that drive with a few spreadsheet and completed drawing projects but I think the only 2TB option is the 4500rpm drives but it is really an archive drive.

I guess with my OS and programmes on the 250GB Samsung EVO and my project files on the 1TB Intel 660p until completed then move them to the HDD library gives me the 3 stage workflows you recommended but with a greater capacity library which can only be a good thing.

Crazy as it may seem, I want to fill all available drives with the maximum and best I can afford and I've max'd out the graphics card choice and RAM for the Vortex chassis so I don't need to upgrade too soon but I could still increase both M.2 drives if needs must but I doubt I'll need to.

I'm going to price check the 2TB HDD now and might even placebmy order tonight so thanks again for all your help.

This post is a thank you to Oussebon for the advice and assistance in helping me to finally purchase a laptop today. The specification I went with is a follows;
Chassis & Display - Vortex Series: 15.6" Matte Full HD 144Hz LED Widescreen (1920x1080) + G-Sync
Processor (CPU) - Intel® Core™ i7 Six Core Processor 9750H (2.6GHz, 4.5GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM) - 32GB Corsair 2666MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card - NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 - 6.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st Storage Drive - 2TB SEAGATE 7mm SERIAL ATA III 2.5" HARD DRIVE WITH 128MB CACHE (5,400rpm)
1st M.2 SSD Drive - 500GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3200MB/W)
2nd M.2 SSD Drive - 1TB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 1800MB/sR | 1800MB/sW)

Pokkai

I'd strongly recommend an RTX 2070, if you have the budget, it will extend the life of your laptop and make better use of the lovely screen in those machines.

Also, you cannot "upgrade" the GPU in a laptop once it's put together.

Enjoy the new box when she arrives, look forward to hearing how she rolls for you.

Thanks Pokkai, when I first decided it was time for an upgrade on my 11yr old Toshibal sattelite I sold the idea to my wife that it would cost around £1000 max and here I am at £1634. I did look at the RTX 2070 but it pushed the price up to over £1800 so I'm hoping the 2060 will be good enough and I can keep the spare £200 to buy a drone but I've yet to break that news lol

I would have thought you could upgrade the GPU later if you wanted and I've seen it done on youtube and I've seen full sized GPU's connected externally but I think I'll stick with my 2060 for now .....my favourite show was scrapheap challenge so check this guy's efforts out hehe

I'll post some pics and a first opinion once it arrives but I'm glad you said the screen is good because my choice was between this one and the 17" Optimus with the 60Hz screen but I was drawn to the Vortex especially with all my main connections being located to the rear so no messy cables.