Age of Empires HD issues.

bigben

Master Poster
Hi,

Whenever I try to load a saved game the programme just closes itself with no error message or anything.
I've tried restarting a few times but that doesn't help, It's completely up to date.

Any ideas please? This particular issue doesn't seem to have come up on any google searches.

Thanks

Tom DWC

Odd, do the save games pre-date the current patched version you're running? If you save a new game on this version, does that load?

bigben

Master Poster
Any mods or anything from the workshop active? Might be something was missing so does not load.

No, don't have any mods.

I tried verifying cache or whatever its called and that didn't work either. Guess I'm going to have to restart that level :/

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Give me a shout if you fancy a co-op sometime. Always enjoy two player versus a few AI enemies on a massive map.

bigben

Master Poster
Give me a shout if you fancy a co-op sometime. Always enjoy two player versus a few AI enemies on a massive map.

Cheers but not sure you'd want to play with me, I'm absolutely pants at it lol. Always takes me ages to win games.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I always take ages building a massive base before I even think about moving out and attacking. I like to lure the enemy forces in and then batter them before going on the offensive.

LFFPicard

Godlike
I always take ages building a massive base before I even think about moving out and attacking. I like to lure the enemy forces in and then batter them before going on the offensive.

Same!

But I am also a quick expander and can rush. I like Black Forest, lots of walls/castles/towers :D
Then I cata through trees round the back and kill them!