Agent Cooper's Amazing Spaces

Thank you for the feature, I'm very honoured!

After years of moving about on my chair sadly the carpet has seen better days! And don't worry it's something that bugs me too 😂

Been thinking about getting my PC on something, even if it's just some MDF cut down from Wickes 😂 Or maybe I make myself a little table for it!

Another option, although I might look for something a lot more elegant and little less plasticy if that's okay!

Sadly, as I've alluded to, there isn't anything under there and it's been something I've thinking I should do for a while 😬

This is a lot more up my alley and I've just found one in black! It's ordered and being Primed to my house. I'll post a pic when it arrives!

Again, many thanks for the feature and I'm glad you like it!
Sorry junior was a example I have a mahogany desk caddy :) cos im fancy !

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Have I got a treat for you all today, have a look at this marvellous set-up belonging to @Jamie85.

281DF4D2-62E7-4FE2-8817-AAD84B1362C5.jpeg

Anyone who says they’re not jealous is lying... or has their own Samsung G9. Fine work, Jamie. This is beautiful, I’d be in tears sat in front of it.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We've got a lovely set-up on show today from forum regular @scarpa1.

scarpa1.jpg

Now I'd never own a liquid system myself (I'm too lazy to deal with the maintenance) but I think we can all agree that looks pretty damn good glowing away on the desk.

I'm also a fan of the room in general, the walls are funky, the lamp is super-cool, and is that a Herman Miller Mirra II chair I can see there? The epitome of seating comfort and style.

Amazing Space status - granted (y)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 23848

Now I'd never own a liquid system myself (I'm too lazy to deal with the maintenance) but I think we can all agree that looks pretty damn good glowing away on the desk.

I'm also a fan of the room in general, the walls are funky, the lamp is super-cool, and is that Herman Miller Mirra II chair I can see there?

Yep well deserved

D

Deleted member 41971

View attachment 23848

I'm also a fan of the room in general, the walls are funky, the lamp is super-cool, and is that Herman Miller Mirra II chair I can see there? The epitome of comfort

I have always liked the idea of water cooling, just cocnerns me over maintenance and possible leaks

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Good grief! It’s been a little while but check out this absolutely hench system owned by forum user @Sergiu0588!

6EBC8726-CE50-4F68-BA88-B1ABC4E499D1.jpeg

29CB3543-5F25-4CB2-83CC-15A6A58A6721.jpeg

8AA54510-38AF-4B68-AB61-FC2BA9263184.jpeg

There’s a lot going on here and it may not be to everyone’s tastes but what a spectacle! Fantastic job by the people at PCS building this monolith and a big shout out to @Sergiu0588 for putting together a really nice area to do whatever they do… I’m assuming world domination seeing as Skynet is sat on their desk 😜

I’m so impressed I’m even going to overlook the extension I can see poking out at the bottom left…

AB2A578C-3D85-49DA-A274-75EB95958F07.jpeg

This is definitely an Amazing Space 👍

Sergiu0588

Good grief! It’s been a little while but check out this absolutely hench system owned by forum user @Sergiu0588!

View attachment 27639

View attachment 27640

View attachment 27641

There’s a lot going on here and it may not be to everyone’s tastes but what a spectacle! Fantastic job by the people at PCS building this monolith and a big shout out to @Sergiu0588 for putting together a really nice area to do whatever they do… I’m assuming world domination seeing as Skynet is sat on their desk 😜

I’m so impressed I’m even going to overlook the extension I can see poking out at the bottom left…

View attachment 27642

This is definitely an Amazing Space 👍
Forgive me master! That is actually the extension for my TV and soundbar, nothing to do with "the big boy" but...no excuses I guess! 😁
Thanks a lot for the shout out though, much appreciated! 😇

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I know, I have a sickness. It’s not normal to be that annoyed by visible cables. I had to open up my PC and get inside because PCS left one showing that made me die a little bit inside every time I had to look at it.
The cable that shall not be mentioned

This looks awesome