Agent Cooper's Amazing Spaces

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I absolutely love it when a user takes the time to write a review of their new system, thanks the people who may have assisted them during the specification process and posts a few pics of their brand new spangly box of joy. It's genuinely nice to be able to see it all come to fruition.

Now... I also love it when that user has a brilliantly set up desk area, tastefully appointed with cables all stowed away. Most of you regulars already know this and make fun of me regularly for it. So in the spirit of things, welcome to Agent Cooper's Amazing Spaces.

In this thread I will be celebrating the best of the best from the user submitted reviews and images and awarding huge amounts of kudos to those who work and/or game in an area of outstanding natural beauty.

So without further ado...

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Our very first one is a recent submission by user @NoddyPilot. The cable management is epic, I broke down in tears of pure joy and elation the first time I saw this image...

NoddyPilot1.jpg

Just look at that! It's amazing!

This cable hiding legend has since received their brand new system from PCS and it's now living in the space occupied by that grotty old Lenovo machine. Let's take a look...

NoddyPilot2.jpg

NoddyPilot, god bless you and all who sail upon you.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Following swiftly on, we have a submission from our good friend @Resistance100. I think this particular setup is hella elegant. It's got a tasteful monochrome aesthetic to it, with just the subtle RGB lighting and the red of Tiger Woods' shirt adding a lovely little dash of colour to the room.

Resistance100.jpeg

Well done, Resistance100, well done (y)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I hope you all liked the initial batch, I will be adding to this thread each time I find a glorious set-up. If you spot something you think deserves a space in the gallery (or if you're particularly proud of your own work!) please feel free to send me a direct message and I will assess it's worthiness.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I need to send Cooper a new photo. It's stressing me out that you can see the speaker cable in mine :ROFLMAO:
I must stress that not every single cable needs to be completely out of sight!

Setups will all be considered as long as there's not a visible extension cord under the desk with loads of plug sockets on show, or loads of wires trailing across the desk and out of the back of the unit/monitor.

Our very first one is a recent submission by user @NoddyPilot. The cable management is epic, I broke down in tears of pure joy and elation the first time I saw this image...

View attachment 22593

This cable hiding legend has since received their brand new system from PCS and it's now living in the space occupied by that grotty old Lenovo machine. Let's take a look...

View attachment 22594

My heart skipped a beat ! The nosey side of me saw the certificate on the wall and its killing me that I dont know what its for ;) im guessing its a masters in cable management from Oxford university!!!!

Last edited:

Ash_

Master Poster

View attachment 22593

View attachment 22594

Case looks beautiful, is it a 220T?