AIO For Graphic Design

WeeMadRach

I am looking for a good AIO PC for graphic design and some gaming. I will be using programs like 3DS Max and Adobe Creative Suite.
Games aren't high end, Minecraft, Amnesia etc.

What I have been looking at on this site:

21.5" VanGuard
1TB SATA
Built in Graphics
16GB RAM

I am unsure what processor to go for, this AIO has 3rd Gen Intel chip sets but I don't know if i5 or i7 is better for what I want it for.

Tom DWC

Hi and welcome,

May I ask your budget, as it makes it easier for forum members to come up with a spec.

The AIO's will not be as well suited as their desktop equivalents as many use integrated graphics chips (not ideal for gaming/graphics acceleration/rendering) and the more expensive models use laptop graphics cards which, while adequate, are more expensive.

Nonetheless if you need an AIO depending on the budget I'm sure myself or another member can come up with a recommendation.

JohnnyBoyxxx

I'm a graphic designer and use programmes like 3DS MAX, CORELDRAW X6, MOTION STUDIO, SKETCHBOOK PRO with a Wacom Pad, etc on a daily basis.
I use an All-in-One, Hp Touchsmart 610 with n i5 intel cpu and 16gb ram. I love it, does everything i ask of it with ease. Considering doubling the ram, but for the moment it suits my work perfectly.

Last edited: