Alienware

I would like to see some alienware cases up here with its own version of alienware FX. Ive always been put off by the price of their laptops and desktops and I was hoping PCS could find an answer. Can you help? Would you like to see alienware cases as standard as well? Post.

Gorman

Author Level
Ahhh, right, im with you.

How to put this...

Most of the beneficial aspects of alienware designs in their cases are already in common use amongst their peers. The other questionable aspects (vents on top that open when it gets hot!?) are sort of well...gimmicks.

They do look unique though and from time to time Alienware - like cases do become availiable. Wether they would prove to be popular amongst our customers, who knows.

Heres some Alienware - like cases we have seen in the last few years:

Asus Vento

vento3600_l.jpg

Lian Li

lian-li-pc-888.jpg

Thermaltake

5dd25_bmw-thermaltake.jpg

your on the right thought train but the Lian Li does indeed look like a water dispenser but the Thermaltake is more along the lines of a casing I would be happy to show off.
Although I woudlnt put looks above the standard of the machine, if im going to spend alot of money on a new laptop i dont want it to look like the rest. Alienware have that uniqueness that most mass produced computers are sorely lacking.

Sweeney47

did someone mod their dyson into a computer tower? They're hideous.

Im pretty sure Alienware dont sell their towers and even if they did they'd cost 1K or something :D

Zeplini

Alienware dont sell there cases, ive looked into it before as i wanted one, but the only way was to buy a broken pc off ebay for the case ;)

Sleinous

Author Level
I whole-heartedly agree with you my good man, that case is fugly.

Last edited by a moderator: