All in one, WN7 00822 Realtk HD audio issue

stoner

Hi,

i bought two identical units from you, both were upgraded to win 10, one has issues with sound , the working one had the realtek audio manager in the control panel, the non working did not it only had "HD audio device" and it was displaying an error code 10.

I added the driver directly from realtek (Realtek HD audio manager then appears in device manager) , both pcs then had everything the same except one would still not work.
it still had the old faulty device loaded, i removed it and restarted the PC twice, I disabled it and restarted the pc, but the realtek driver would not kick in.

Every time it restarts the other faulty drive "HD audio device" reappears.

I tried to update this driver and pointed it at the latest driver but it said that it had the latest driver and did not update

Help would be much appreciated.
its frustrating as i have identical units, and I'm test the sound on one and its fine but not on the other.

after i loaded the Realtek HD audio manager onto the faulty unit, it started to recognise things being plugged in and out of the 3.5 mm audi jack, it runs checks exactly like the other one, the playback default device accessed via the sound properties also now says that the default audio device is the Realtek HD audio device.