allternative for flash player

Peter47

I have an HP Desktop F380 Printer that I have just reconnected to my pc, which now has Windows 10 on it. My problem is that Adobe has taken flash player off, and the scanner/copier parts of the printer will not operate without this. The instructions said to open HP Solution Centre, which brings up a message to say 'the latest version of Adobe Flash Player is not installed' and goes on to say it can be downloaded from Adobe, which, of course, it can't. Could anyone recommend an alternative/replacement for flash player in this instance, please?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have an HP Desktop F380 Printer that I have just reconnected to my pc, which now has Windows 10 on it. My problem is that Adobe has taken flash player off, and the scanner/copier parts of the printer will not operate without this. The instructions said to open HP Solution Centre, which brings up a message to say 'the latest version of Adobe Flash Player is not installed' and goes on to say it can be downloaded from Adobe, which, of course, it can't. Could anyone recommend an alternative/replacement for flash player in this instance, please?
There should be an updated driver as flash doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for some time. It's inherently insecure so shouldn't be used at all.

Peter47

There should be an updated driver as flash doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for some time. It's inherently insecure so shouldn't be used at all.
Thanks for the reply. I already know flash is insecure, and apparently all my drivers are up to date. It was why I asked the question, no disrespect intended. I don't know where to look next.

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This link seems to offer an alternative to the flash based software. And looks like the printer you identified just uses the built in Windows Driver:
1643975905192.png