Also annoyed at inconsistent updates...

01/01/2013 - 19:10 - Order Placed

08/01/2013 - 08:17 - Your order has now been built and is awaiting testing and configuration.

Because of the huge range of components we stock, and the tailor made requirements of your computer, sometimes some components can be in constraint due to supply & demand problems, etc. We are working as hard as possible to ensure that your order is dispatched for you as quickly as possible. During the build process some components required to complete your order were out of stock:

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-3630QM (2.40GHz) 6MB.
4x BLURAY ROM, 8x DVD ±R/±RW & CYBERLINK SOFTWARE.
GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® N135 802.11N (150Mbps) + BLUETOOTH.

09/01/2013 - 03:25 - We previously emailed you about your order informing you that some components were out of stock. The ETA for these components has been updated as follows:

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-3630QM (2.40GHz) 6MB - Stock is now due in on 09-01-2013.

12/01/2013 - 03:25 - We previously emailed you about your order informing you that some components were out of stock. The ETA for these components has been updated as follows:

4x BLURAY ROM, 8x DVD ±R/±RW & CYBERLINK SOFTWARE - Stock is now due in on 14-01-2013.

15/01/2013 - 03:26 - We previously emailed you about your order informing you that some components were out of stock. The ETA for these components has been updated as follows:

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-3630QM (2.40GHz) 6MB - Stock is now due in on 15-01-2013.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Sorry I don't really get what you're getting at? Do you have a point or are you just writing your own personal blog for us all to see? Are you saying that they told you it was built and now they're saying things are out of stock? In that case I don't really know what you want forum members to do about that..

Sorry, I guess I should have added a little more to the post.

Just posting here to see if many other people recent orders have had the same kind of updates.

Last edited:

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
Well it seems good to me at least they are keeping you upto date with whats happening with your build. Better then nothing surely:dots:

Toxophilix

Bright Spark
Well, it's not good to get an inconsistent report. However, I guess it just means that somebody clicked the "order built" button by mistake before entering the details of the missing components.

You could check with PCS as to whether there is a problem.