Am I the only one that doesn't get bothered by squeakers?

lewishollings

Bright Spark
I haven't posted in a while and was inspired by TotalBiscuit's 'mailbox' but why do people get so annoyed by squeakers?

I mean there is a mute button but I find gamers nowadays to be too serious, especially when people start complaining about kids on Team Fortress 2,

while TF2 has it's competitive scene you've got to be able to see why these kids play it right?

due to the highly cartoony and cell shaded graphics as well as it being a free to play :p tell me what you guys think? I'm bored ;)

Flucky

I think the text you used is huge.

But yeah you can see why kids like to play it. Not too fussed about them so long as you can mute them before the games start.

Corfate

Author Level
3522525481_3d09a3a7a5.jpg

yak

I don't understand what people get so worked up about, we all started playing at some point and my voice was probably still squeaky when I first hooked up a headset.

Sure it can get annoying but that's what mute is for...

Finn

Enthusiast
I don't understand what people get so worked up about, we all started playing at some point and my voice was probably still squeaky when I first hooked up a headset.

Sheesh, I dont consider myself that old but my voice broke before internet connection's capable of gaming and running voice at the same time were commonplace (or even just gaming.. *sigh*).

yak

Sheesh, I dont consider myself that old but my voice broke before internet connection's capable of gaming and running voice at the same time were commonplace (or even just gaming.. *sigh*).

Well honestly can't remember when my voice broke or when I first used a headset but it was probably with CS 1.1 or 1.2 or early MOH games... guess I was 12ish around the time.

We were quite lucky with cable being available while a lot of areas/countries still being on dial-up.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
My voice broke quite late so I used to get called a squeaker all the time, even If I wasn't being a little **** and winding people up I would be talking to my friends and get shouted at for my voice :L I mean, who's the mature one in that situation right? :L