Amazing service!

zRSV

Silver Level Poster
Ok so i ordered my pc on the 30/12/13 and was expecting it to take a while due to how busy things get with Christmas and things so i wasn't expecting anything great. I was waiting for 6 working days for the processing to change to pre-production which seems to be in the time averaged so i wasn't really fussed, i then check my emails today to see its updated, i signed in and saw this all in one day!

Pre-Production Date 07-01-2014
Build Date 10-01-2014
Test Date 10-01-2014
QC Date 10-01-2014

I'd like to thanks PCS for the fast delivery especially after it had only said pre-production 3 days ago! great service and if all works out i should have it dispatched on Monday or Tuesday which is a lot sooner than i expected! I'd recommend PCS to anyone looking to get a pc but doesn't want the hassle of building it themselves.

Tezelian

Same for me xd so far really quick and easy service will be getting my pc on Monday. Wish saturday was a working day xd

zRSV

Silver Level Poster
Same for me xd so far really quick and easy service will be getting my pc on Monday. Wish saturday was a working day xd

Don't we all mate haha! yeah it was crazy! probably one of the best days ever, was surrounded by hot girls at autosport then see my emails to this! unbelievable