Amazon has announced a cloud gaming service

• Thread starter Deleted member 41971
  • Start date

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Amazon are planning to get into the cloud gaming market with "luna" great time to be a gamer with the amount of choice (y) No release date as yet but certainly worth keeping an eye on

Now this I’m intrigued by. Amazon and Microsoft are the ones who have the infrastructure in place for low latency cloud access, so this should be pretty impressive I’m betting.

Wonder how far off it is.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's got to be better than Stadia, that went down like a fart in a spacesuit...
Yeah, I just don't know what Google were playing at with Stadia.

They should have admitted that up until recently it was a beta trial, and certainly NOT charge people for the luxury, it should have been invite only beta.

steaky360

It's got to be better than Stadia, that went down like a fart in a spacesuit...
Wait... i thought spacesuits had like little extractors of some kind (space wizard stuff you know) to extract any unwanted smells?

My life is a lie :(

I'm not particularly excited about any cloud gaming platform at the moment, I kind of think the whole concept is still in beta just now (but maybe its because I've never tried any?).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Wait... i thought spacesuits had like little extractors of some kind (space wizard stuff you know) to extract any unwanted smells?

My life is a lie :(

I'm not particularly excited about any cloud gaming platform at the moment, I kind of think the whole concept is still in beta just now (but maybe its because I've never tried any?).
Nvidia GeForce now is actually really good, it’s by far the best at the moment.