Ambient Temperature

Turnips

Bronze Level Poster
Common sense advice required!

As my PC is in testing, I have been getting my work area set up. I had intended to have my desk in the conservatory but, as expected from the great British weather, we are now mid heatwave and it is rather, er, warm in there.

I popped a thermometer in there yesterday and registered a max of 41C and a general temp of 35C throughout the day. Now I'm no expert, but I'm thinking that I ought to move my desk somewhere cooler until we get back to incessant wind and rain?

Future plans for the house include a solid (instead of glass) roof which would make the room nicer to use throughout the year.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Common sense advice required!

As my PC is in testing, I have been getting my work area set up. I had intended to have my desk in the conservatory but, as expected from the great British weather, we are now mid heatwave and it is rather, er, warm in there.

I popped a thermometer in there yesterday and registered a max of 41C and a general temp of 35C throughout the day. Now I'm no expert, but I'm thinking that I ought to move my desk somewhere cooler until we get back to incessant wind and rain?

Future plans for the house include a solid (instead of glass) roof which would make the room nicer to use throughout the year.
Any PC so long as it’s properly configured should be fine in temps like that.

Turnips

Bronze Level Poster
That situation right there will result in chaffage and heat rash in all the wrong places....
To be honest I think that's gonna be a major problem from the get go. I'm in desperate need of a new office chair, but the budget disappeared into the new rig...