AMD or Intel best CPU for 3080/3090 gpu, gaming pc

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Have you decided on the monitor you're going to go for? Seems like there's a bit of a stock shortage at the moment, I guess covid lockdown+people prepping for the new cards has created a bit of a shortage.
This is the one I’m lusting after:

I won’t be ordering til next year as awaiting the Ryzen 5000’s with Zen 3, fingers crossed things will have normalised a bit by then.

It is a very good time to be a gamer!

VexedED209

That thing is insane!

Good call, I was very tempted to wait on the chips but my impatience has got the better of me, I'm glad I at least waited on the 3000 series gpus, I nearly pulled the trigger on a 2080ti just over a month ago 🙈.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The really effective examples of it recently is MSFS2020 show what is possible and it really is quite stunning.

Believe it yay or believe it nay...... FS2020 doesn't actually use Ray Tracing, it's apparently some other kind of witchcraft. I think it's still stuck on DX11.

To bump in on the post, 3080 more than has you covered for that monitor. I would argue that it's likely the 3070 does but as the budget is there it's nice to have a little wiggle room :D