AMD potential news and rumours

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

the upcoming week holds significant importance for enthusiasts of Radeon products, as the company prepares to unveil its latest products. The tweet by Herkelman doesn’t provide explicit details about these new products, except for emphasizing they are major in nature.As anticipation builds, AMD is poised to introduce at least two new desktop Radeon GPUs: the RX 7800 XT and RX 7700 XT. The credibility of this possibility gains further support from a substantial leak by PowerColor, which prematurely disclosed specifications for one of these GPU models

It looks like AMD will finally be upgrading the core count for its Threadripper series. The long-delayed HEDT platform featuring large
CPU count is back with Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX featuring 96 cores and 192 threads. This is the first upgrade to core count since Threadripper 3000 series.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
i know this is somewhat of a gimmick, but still cool

What sets this model apart isn’t just its powerful Navi 31 GPU and generous 24GB of memory, but also its distinctive color scheme. However, it’s more than just aesthetics that differentiate this card from AMD’s reference model and the recently announced Starfield Limited Edition. This unique graphics card features thermal reactive paint, which changes colors as the card heats up, revealing Avatar-themed markings.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i know this is somewhat of a gimmick, but still cool

What sets this model apart isn’t just its powerful Navi 31 GPU and generous 24GB of memory, but also its distinctive color scheme. However, it’s more than just aesthetics that differentiate this card from AMD’s reference model and the recently announced Starfield Limited Edition. This unique graphics card features thermal reactive paint, which changes colors as the card heats up, revealing Avatar-themed markings.
Damn shame you can’t buy it, it’s only given away in promotions. It’s a really nice looking card, be interesting to see how effective the paint is, because could make it’s way into mainstream cards further down the road.

I really like the design.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Damn shame you can’t buy it, it’s only given away in promotions. It’s a really nice looking card, be interesting to see how effective the paint is, because could make it’s way into mainstream cards further down the road.

I really like the design.

i may have gone too far with the glow in the dark painting the house

Make My Home Glow | Glow Stone Lighting